Monday, September 8, 2008

update in a nutshell

BELGIAN WAFFLES = LOOOOOOOVE
don't tell anyone what you saw last night

Time warp


Photography by yours truly!
I am SO not bad! hahaha

I've spent my Sundays at beaches,
and Mondays behind gloomy windows.
No, not really.

I have been extremely tied up though with lots and lots and lots on my plate.

I'm back on that crazy emotional pendulum again. Please don't mind me if my hysterical laughter progresses into wailing.
The trip to Hong Kong with Bird, or a random out of the country week with the boys is a huuuge no for very obvious reasons. I'm not complaining though, really. Because I did get to travel a wee bit this year. Besides, there's always next year too(:

WHATEVS!

For those who bother reading this stream of undiluted rubbish,

YOU should come down to Zouk this coming Saturday (September 13th).
BIG BANG is an event organized by Freemansland, and tickets are going at $20.
The event starts at noon and includes band competitions, dance competitions, band performances by Cigarette Sex (and a few other local bands).

AS IF THAT ISN'T ENOUGH,
if you're above 18, just get your hand stamped and WITHOUT PAYING EXTRA, you get to stay on to spend the night partying at Zouk!
On that night by the way, there'll be a guest DJ. IN FACT, tickets for Zouk that night are going at $30/$33 for men and women respectively.
Wow Whee.

I wouldn't pass that up for the world.

BESIDES,
I'm Emceeing the event.
You SOOOOO have to be there darlin' ((((:

No comments: